Monday, February 10, 2014

My Hair Transformation!

I hate this picture and will most likely swap it out later, but here is my end result of just ONE box of a $15 box bleach from Walgreens called Born Blonde by clairol. My hair is super white, and a very nice pleasant tone, that is even for the most part. So far I've had many questions. Like how did I possibly go from bright bright pink to pale yellow. It was easier then I thought at first. I learned through my first experience with pink & bleach. The pink molecules shrink very quickly when activated by bleach! Really not much is nessicary at all. I let the bleach sit on my re growth for about 90 minutes. I thankfully had quarter of the bottle left. I used regular dollar store shampoo to dilute the bleach making more to spread on my whole head, 15 minutes before rinsing. Bare with me, I'm trying to make sense. I'm pretty baked right now haha. So I used a generic purple shampoo for three minute in the shower after rinsing, a hydrating conditioner and a blow dry. My hair of course does have much more damage, but I have very thick hair. If you have thinner hair I would recommend bleaching your hair as often as I do lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment